Friday, May 19, 2006



Georgie Boy

I'll always regret not being a political cartoonist (as well as not being a biologist, or an astronaut or a fireman...). My sense of humor isn't as acid as it takes. What would I do without politicians as George W. Bush? Thanks to them, every once in a while I'm assigned editorial illustrations like this one, made for an article published on Día Siete magazine during Irak's invasion early days. The sign says "The Enemy."

Una de mis mayores frustraciones es no haber sido monero político (ni biólogo, ni astronauta, ni bombero...). No tengo un humor lo suficientemente corrosivo. Qué haría sin políticos como George W. Bush, gracias a quienes a veces me han encargado hacer ilustración editorial dentro del género, como ésta caricatura publicada por Día Siete durante los primeros días de la invasión a Irak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home